- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Compliance Technology Seminar (CT 2018)
20 Sep 2018 - 21 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
A delegation of anti-corruption officials from China was on campus last week for discussions on how to further strengthen cooperation with IACA, including through tailor-made trainings delivered by the Academy for Chinese professionals.
Officials from the Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission (ACRC) of the Republic of Korea, as well as from some of the country’s government ministries and other public enterprises, completed a tailor-made training at IACA’s Laxenburg campus earlier this week.
There is still time for anti-corruption and compliance professionals around the world to apply for a place on one of IACA’s many upcoming programmes. All of the trainings listed below have a few spaces left, so submit your application today!
Senior Indian officials working in the vigilance sector completed a two-week tailor-made training at IACA last Friday. This was the fifth such programme delivered by the Academy as part of a series of trainings held in cooperation with the Indian Central Vigilance Commission (CVC).