- Tailor-made training EAEU (EAEU 2017)
2 Oct 2017 - 4 Oct 2017
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance (IMACC 2017)
1 Oct 2017 - 30 Sep 2019
- "Best Of" Seminar 2017 (Drago Kos)
4 Jul 2017 - 5 Jul 2017
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training (PACT 2017)
17 Jul 2017 - 18 Aug 2017
- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance 2017 (LocGov2017)
10 Jul 2017 - 14 Jul 2017
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2017 (IACSA 2017)
30 Jun 2017 - 7 Jul 2017
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2017)
1 Oct 2017 - 9 Dec 2019
Martin Kreutner, IACA’s Dean and Executive Secretary, was the keynote speaker at the International Conference on “Striking the Right Balance: Integrating Ethical Business Practices” in New Delhi this week. The event was hosted by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), with IACA as an Associate Partner, and sought to encourage and aid companies in the adoption of responsible business practices through collaboration with stakeholders and the government.
On 19 and 20 February, Mr. Martin Kreutner, Dean and Executive Secretary of IACA, paid a working visit to Malaysia for a number of high-level meetings and to sign a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM).
Students from IACA’s 2016-2018 Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS) programme finished the in-class portion of their second module, which covered Political Science and Corruption, last Friday. They come from 18 countries, including Afghanistan, Brazil, China, India, the Netherlands, and the United States.