- "Best Of" Seminar 2017 (Drago Kos)
4 Jul 2017 - 5 Jul 2017
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training (PACT 2017)
17 Jul 2017 - 18 Aug 2017
- Training for Albanian Authorities and OSCE Albania (OSCE-ALB)
21 Mar 2017 - 22 Mar 2017
- Anti-Corruption Tailor-Made Training for Vigilance Officers (CVC 2017)
20 Mar 2017 - 31 Mar 2017
- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance 2017 (LocGov2017)
10 Jul 2017 - 14 Jul 2017
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2017 (IACSA 2017)
30 Jun 2017 - 7 Jul 2017
- Office of Auditor General Thailand 2017 (OAG 2017)
23 Mar 2017 - 28 Mar 2017
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2017)
1 Oct 2017 - 9 Dec 2019
IACA is now welcoming applications for the 2017 edition of its Anti-Corruption in Local Governance Training, which will take place at the Academy’s Laxenburg campus from 10 to 14 July. The application deadline is 7 April.
IACA further deepened its ties with Mongolia and the country’s Independent Authority Against Corruption (IAAC) last week when Mr. Abu Kassim bin Mohamed represented the Academy at several high-level meetings in Ulaanbaatar.
IACA is accepting applications for its 2017 – 2019 Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS) programme, which starts in October 2017. The application deadline is 31 May.
During 2016 IACA celebrated its fifth anniversary and continued its exciting growth as an international organization and an educational institution in anti-corruption and compliance. We would therefore like to warmly thank the many individuals and institutions who worked with and supported us over the past 12 months: our constituency members, our Boards, partners, students and participants, our alumni, faculty, donors, the host country, the local community, and numerous other friends and stakeholders.