- Tailor-made training EAEU (EAEU 2017)
2 Oct 2017 - 4 Oct 2017
- Alumni Reunion (2017)
6 Jul 2017 - 7 Jul 2017
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance (IMACC 2017)
1 Oct 2017 - 30 Sep 2019
- "Best Of" Seminar 2017 (Drago Kos)
4 Jul 2017 - 5 Jul 2017
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training (PACT 2017)
17 Jul 2017 - 18 Aug 2017
- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance 2017 (LocGov2017)
10 Jul 2017 - 14 Jul 2017
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2017)
1 Oct 2017 - 9 Dec 2019
Watch the MACS video
A group of students from LUISS Guido Carli University in Rome came to IACA’s campus on Thursday to learn more about the Academy and its work in empowering anti-corruption and compliance professionals around the world.
Drago Kos is Chair of the OECD Working Group on Bribery and a member of IACA’s frequent visiting faculty. He has a long and distinguished record in fighting and preventing corruption, both in his native Slovenia and at the international level.
On 4 and 5 July Mr. Kos will be on campus to share his experiences in the 2017 “Best Of” seminar. In this short conversation with IACA, he gives a glimpse of some of the themes he will discuss with participants over those two days.
Mr. Martin Kreutner, IACA’s Dean and Executive Secretary, met H.E. Mr. Robert Fico, Prime Minister of the Slovak Republic, in Bratislava on Wednesday to discuss and develop specific ways of preventing and countering corruption more effectively.