- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Compliance Technology Seminar (CT 2018)
20 Sep 2018 - 21 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
An IACA delegation led by Mr. Martin Kreutner, Dean and Executive Secretary, visited Riyadh earlier this week to discuss additional collaboration with national anti-corruption and compliance institutions in Saudi Arabia.
IACA is once again supporting and partnering with the Cambridge International Symposium on Economic Crime, the 36th edition of which will take place from 2 to 9 September 2018 at Jesus College, University of Cambridge, UK.
Students from all continents in IACA’s new International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC) and its 2016 – 2018 Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS) class came together on campus last week to learn and share experiences with each other.
IACA is now welcoming applications for its Regional Summer Academy — East and Southeast Asia, which will be held in Beijing, China, from 9 to 16 September 2018 and is open to anti-corruption and compliance professionals from this part of the world.