- Tailor-made training EAEU (EAEU 2017)
2 Oct 2017 - 4 Oct 2017
- Alumni Reunion (2017)
6 Jul 2017 - 7 Jul 2017
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance (IMACC 2017)
1 Oct 2017 - 30 Sep 2019
- "Best Of" Seminar 2017 (Drago Kos)
4 Jul 2017 - 5 Jul 2017
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training (PACT 2017)
17 Jul 2017 - 18 Aug 2017
- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance 2017 (LocGov2017)
10 Jul 2017 - 14 Jul 2017
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2017)
1 Oct 2017 - 9 Dec 2019
IACA and German development agency GIZ will host a joint event on “Anti-Corruption Strategies for Small and Medium Enterprises” at the 2017 OECD Integrity Forum in Paris next week.
The application deadline for the 2017 IACA Summer Academy has been extended to 17 April to accommodate strong demand. Please kindly note that no more scholarships are available.
IACA is now welcoming applications for its new International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC), which begins in October this year.
The Extended Bureau of the fifth session of IACA’s Assembly of Parties (AoP) held its first meeting today, chaired by H.E. Amb. Rafael M. Grossi (ARG), to discuss preparations for the sixth AoP in accordance with Resolution AOP5-Res-3.