- Tailor-made training EAEU (EAEU 2017)
2 Oct 2017 - 4 Oct 2017
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance (IMACC 2017)
1 Oct 2017 - 30 Sep 2019
- "Best Of" Seminar 2017 (Drago Kos)
4 Jul 2017 - 5 Jul 2017
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training (PACT 2017)
17 Jul 2017 - 18 Aug 2017
- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance 2017 (LocGov2017)
10 Jul 2017 - 14 Jul 2017
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2017 (IACSA 2017)
30 Jun 2017 - 7 Jul 2017
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2017)
1 Oct 2017 - 9 Dec 2019
IACA and the Cooperation Council of the Arab States of the Gulf (GCC) are continuing to explore possible ways of preventing and combating corruption through joint programmes and trainings, capacity-building and awareness-raising activities, regional meetings, and other events.
On 27 January H.E. Mr. Shin Dong-ik, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of the Republic of Korea to the International Organizations in Vienna, presented his credentials to Martin Kreutner, Dean and Executive Secretary of IACA.
IACA’s third group of Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS) students is currently on campus for the in-class part of its current module on Corruption, Enforcement, and the Public Sector.
IACA is now welcoming applications for the 2017 edition of its Anti-Corruption in Local Governance Training, which will take place at the Academy’s Laxenburg campus from 10 to 14 July. The application deadline is 7 April.