- "Best Of" Seminar 2017 (Drago Kos)
4 Jul 2017 - 5 Jul 2017
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training (PACT 2017)
17 Jul 2017 - 18 Aug 2017
- Training for Albanian Authorities and OSCE Albania (OSCE-ALB)
21 Mar 2017 - 22 Mar 2017
- Anti-Corruption Tailor-Made Training for Vigilance Officers (CVC 2017)
20 Mar 2017 - 31 Mar 2017
- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance 2017 (LocGov2017)
10 Jul 2017 - 14 Jul 2017
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2017 (IACSA 2017)
30 Jun 2017 - 7 Jul 2017
- Office of Auditor General Thailand 2017 (OAG 2017)
23 Mar 2017 - 28 Mar 2017
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2017)
1 Oct 2017 - 9 Dec 2019
The Academy’s constituency increases to 70 Parties with the ratification by the Republic of Uganda of the Agreement for the Establishment of IACA as an International Organization. The instrument of ratification was handed over by H.E. Mr. Simon Lokodo, Minister of State for Ethics and Integrity.
The fifth session of IACA’s Assembly of Parties reached a successful conclusion in Vienna today with the unanimous adoption of four resolutions aimed at supporting and strengthening the Academy’s future activities.
On 8 November H.E. Mr. Mohamed Hussein Hassan Zaroug, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of the Republic of the Sudan to the International Organizations in Vienna, presented his credentials to Martin Kreutner, Dean and Executive Secretary of IACA.
Sudan acceded to the Agreement for the Establishment of IACA as an International Organization in September 2016.