- Tailor-made training EAEU (EAEU 2017)
2 Oct 2017 - 4 Oct 2017
- Alumni Reunion (2017)
6 Jul 2017 - 7 Jul 2017
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance (IMACC 2017)
1 Oct 2017 - 30 Sep 2019
- "Best Of" Seminar 2017 (Drago Kos)
4 Jul 2017 - 5 Jul 2017
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training (PACT 2017)
17 Jul 2017 - 18 Aug 2017
- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance 2017 (LocGov2017)
10 Jul 2017 - 14 Jul 2017
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2017)
1 Oct 2017 - 9 Dec 2019
On 9 and 10 March, a delegation from Russia’s National Research University – Higher School of Economics (HSE) visited IACA to discuss opportunities for future collaboration between the two organizations and current challenges and trends in the global fight against corruption.
IACA marked its sixth anniversary as an international organization on 8 March by welcoming dozens of distinguished guests to a festive reception at its Laxenburg campus. Joining the celebrations were ambassadors and other members of the diplomatic community, heads of Vienna-based international organizations, members of IACA’s Board of Governors, and prominent officials from Austrian federal authorities and the municipality of Laxenburg.
IACA is welcoming applications for a new research fellowship programme designed for highly qualified and motivated young researchers in the areas of anti-corruption, compliance, and/or collective action.