- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
9 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2018 (IACSA 2018)
29 Jun 2018 - 6 Jul 2018
- Compliance & Collective Action Seminar 2018 (CCASeminar)
1 Mar 2018 - 2 Mar 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
1 Oct 2018 - 9 Dec 2020
Watch the MACS video
IACA’s International Senior Advisory Board gathered in Laxenburg last week to discuss current initiatives at the organization and provide input on a range of matters related to future programmes and activities.
IACA proudly celebrated the graduation of the 2015 – 2017 Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS) class in a festive ceremony at its Laxenburg campus on Thursday, just ahead of International Anti-Corruption Day.
IACA last week delivered a customized integrity-raising event in Suceava, Romania for staff of Austrian timber company Holzindustrie Schweighofer, having been invited by the firm’s senior management to help strengthen its compliance management system.
IACA has once again been explicitly recognized in a UN resolution for its education and capacity-building activities in the field of anti-corruption and Human Rights, along with the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime.