- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Compliance Technology Seminar (CT 2018)
20 Sep 2018 - 21 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
H.E. Ms. Karin Kneissl, the Austrian Federal Minister for Europe, Integration and Foreign Affairs, paid her first official visit to IACA on Thursday to discuss potential further cooperation on projects related to anti-corruption and compliance, including during Austria’s EU presidency in the second half of 2018.
The IACA Board of Governors held its first meeting of the year on Wednesday to discuss the upcoming independent external audit of the organization as well as preparations for the seventh session of the Assembly of Parties later in 2018, among other matters.
IACA is now welcoming applications for its third annual tailor-made training for anti-corruption and compliance practitioners from Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) Member States, which will take place at the Academy’s Laxenburg/Vienna campus from 24 to 26 September 2018.
Guest article | IACA Visiting Lecturer Malika Aït-Mohamed Parent will be a panellist at the upcoming Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Global Anti-Corruption and Integrity Forum in Paris on 27 and 28 March. In this brief article she discusses the extent of corruption in the humanitarian sector and provides an overview of the main corruption risks in aid.