- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Compliance Technology Seminar (CT 2018)
20 Sep 2018 - 21 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
Applications are now open for this summer’s IACA “Best Of” seminar featuring Tina Søreide, Professor of Law and Economics at the Norwegian School of Economics (NHH) and a member of IACA’s frequent visiting faculty. It will take place at the Academy’s Laxenburg/Vienna campus from 3 to 4 July.
On 28 February H.E. Mr. Ahmet Muhtar Gün, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of Turkey to the Office of the United Nations and other International Organizations in Vienna, presented his credentials to Mr. Martin Kreutner, Dean and Executive Secretary of IACA.
Kuwait has pledged a voluntary contribution of 100,000 USD to IACA’s general budget in 2018 to support the organization’s work in empowering anti-corruption and compliance professionals across the globe.
On 21 February H.E. Ambassador Maria Cleofe Rayos Natividad, Ambassador, Permanent Representative of the Republic of the Philippines to the United Nations and other International Organizations in Vienna, presented her credentials to Mr. Martin Kreutner, Dean and Executive Secretary of IACA.