- Tailor-made training EAEU (EAEU 2017)
2 Oct 2017 - 4 Oct 2017
- Alumni Reunion (2017)
6 Jul 2017 - 7 Jul 2017
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance (IMACC 2017)
1 Oct 2017 - 30 Sep 2019
- "Best Of" Seminar 2017 (Drago Kos)
4 Jul 2017 - 5 Jul 2017
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training (PACT 2017)
17 Jul 2017 - 18 Aug 2017
- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance 2017 (LocGov2017)
10 Jul 2017 - 14 Jul 2017
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2017)
1 Oct 2017 - 9 Dec 2019
Watch the MACS video
Students from IACA’s 2016-2018 Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS) programme finished the in-class portion of their second module, which covered Political Science and Corruption, last Friday. They come from 18 countries, including Afghanistan, Brazil, China, India, the Netherlands, and the United States.
IACA’s Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS) has once again been included by the Indian Government on a select list along with programmes offered by just five of the world’s leading universities.
On 9 February H.E. Ms. Renu Pall, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of the Republic of India to the International Organizations in Vienna, presented her credentials to Martin Kreutner, Dean and Executive Secretary of IACA.
India acceded to the Agreement for the Establishment of IACA as an International Organization in July 2013.