- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Compliance Technology Seminar (CT 2018)
20 Sep 2018 - 21 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
The second edition of the Procurement Anti-corruption Training started this Monday. The programme aims at reducing corruption in public procurement by training professionals from around the world in sound anti-corruption strategies and models for addressing corruption risk in procurement.
IACA received a contribution in the amount of 100,000 EUR from the government of Malaysia in July, directed towards its general budget 2014. The generous financial assistance comes at a time to support the growing work of the organization and allow it to strengthen its capacities.
After concepts and theories, politics, economics, business, law, and enforcement, the students of the Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS) programme are back for their final module – prevention. There are 12 more days to go before the last lecture day for the intake.
IACA is still seeking highly qualified professionals with a strong commitment to the core values of the organization to fill a number of job openings. For details, application procedures, and deadlines, visit the Vacancies section of our website. Offers for secondment positions are also listed there.