- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
09 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2018 (IACSA 2018)
29 Jun 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of Tina Søreide)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Tailor-Made Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
On 15 April, H.E. Rajiva Misra, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of India to the International Organizations in Vienna, presented his credentials to Martin Kreutner, Dean of IACA and Executive Secretary to the Assembly of Parties.
On 15 April, H.E. Kairat Sarybay, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of Kazakhstan to the International Organizations in Vienna, presented his credentials to Martin Kreutner, Dean of IACA and Executive Secretary to the Assembly of Parties.
The two-day tripartite conference on “Strengthening the Capacity of Parliamentarians, Judges and Prosecutors to Prevent Corruption in their Own Ranks: Emerging Trends from Two Years of GRECO Round IV Evaluations” opened at IACA yesterday.
On 8 and 9 April, heads of anti-corruption agencies, asset recovery offices, and magistrates from participating states of the South East European Cooperation Process (SCEEP) came together in Bucharest for a regional conference on anti-corruption and asset recovery.