- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Compliance Technology Seminar (CT 2018)
20 Sep 2018 - 21 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
On 24 July, the Ambassador and Permanent Representative of the Hellenic Republic to the International Organizations in Vienna, H.E. Chryssoula Aliferi, presented her credentials to IACA’s Dean and Executive Secretary, Martin Kreutner.
On 24 July, H.E. Armin Ernesto Andereya Latorre, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of the Republic of Chile to the International Organizations in Vienna, presented his credentials to Martin Kreutner, Dean and Executive Secretary of IACA.
In the framework of his mission to PRC, Mr. Martin Kreutner, Dean and Executive Secretary of the International Anti-Corruption Academy (IACA), had bilateral meetings with Mr. Fu Kui, Director-General of the Department of International Cooperation of the Ministry of Supervision, and Prof. Cao Jianming, Procurator-General of the Supreme People's Procuratorate.
After the wrap-up of the Best of Michael Johnston seminar and the first IACA alumni reunion, students of the Summer Academy bid their farewells on Saturday afternoon. “This has been the professional opportunity of a lifetime,” commented Narelle Willingham, Detective/Inspector at the Victoria Police, Australia.