- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
09 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2018 (IACSA 2018)
29 Jun 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of Tina Søreide)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Tailor-Made Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
On 7 April, H.E. Kire Ilioski, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia to the International Organizations in Vienna, presented his credentials to Martin Kreutner, Dean of IACA and Executive Secretary to the Assembly of Parties.
The five-day training on Anti-Corruption in Local Governance is designed to provide participants with an in-depth understanding of the various mechanisms of corruption in local governance, and strategies and tools to address it.
"As I settle back at my desk in Peru, I reflect on my experience last week at IACA's Legal Incentives for Corporate Integrity Training. Ten years ago I wouldn't have imagined sharing a room with people from 25 different countries to discuss anti-corruption compliance. Our topic has gone global like never before."
On 28 March, Wolfgang Brandstetter, the Austrian Federal Minister of Justice, paid a visit to IACA. The discussion mainly focused on the Academy’s latest developments, programmes, and the ratification/accession status to IACA’s Agreement.
On 26 March, H.E. Mr. Gunaajav Batjargal, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of Mongolia to the International Organizations in Vienna, presented his credentials to Martin Kreutner, Dean of IACA and Executive Secretary to the Assembly of Parties.