- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Compliance Technology Seminar (CT 2018)
20 Sep 2018 - 21 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
IACA concluded a Memorandum of Understanding with the Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development (OECD) in Paris yesterday, paving the way for closer cooperation in the field of anti-corruption.
A conference on international standards and national experiences in the fight against corruption unveiled in Baku, Azerbaijan over the past two days, attended by state delegates, heads of specialized anti-corruption bodies, and international envoys.
Supreme Judge Armando Toledo of Brazil’s Sao Paulo State Court of Justice paid a courtesy visit to IACA yesterday. He was accompanied by a group of high judges and lawyers specialized in anti-corruption and anti-fraud.