- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Compliance Technology Seminar (CT 2018)
20 Sep 2018 - 21 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
On 16 May, H.E. Rafael Mariano Grossi, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of the Argentine Republic to the International Organizations in Vienna, presented his credentials to Martin Kreutner, Dean and Executive Secretary of IACA.
The European conference on “New Challenges for Anti-Corruption Measures and for the Protection of EU Financial Interests“ opened at IACA this morning, with widespread participation from European institutions, international organizations, national governments, and academia.
On Monday, 12 May, the Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS) Module VI, which is hosted by IACA´s cooperation partner, the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC), started in Kuala Lumpur. During this module, the participants will focus on the topic of anti-corruption and enforcement.