- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
09 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2018 (IACSA 2018)
29 Jun 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
On 26 March, H.E. Mr. Gunaajav Batjargal, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of Mongolia to the International Organizations in Vienna, presented his credentials to Martin Kreutner, Dean of IACA and Executive Secretary to the Assembly of Parties.
The Legal Incentives for Corporate Integrity Training, the latest course delivered in cooperation with UNODC, started this Monday. Its focus is on how public sector action can serve to strengthen corporate integrity and prevent private sector corruption, through legal incentives, sanctions, and other integrity instruments.
On 13 March, H.E. Hussam Al Husseini, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan to the International Organizations in Vienna presented his credentials to Martin Kreutner, Dean of IACA and Executive Secretary to the Assembly of Parties.
Only three days are left before applications for the International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy (IACSA) close. We are proud to announce a number of prominent names set to lecture during the programme.