- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Compliance Technology Seminar (CT 2018)
20 Sep 2018 - 21 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
On 7 May, H.E. Mohammed Al Salloum, Permanent Representative of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to the International Organizations in Vienna, presented his credentials to Martin Kreutner, Dean of IACA and Executive Secretary to the Assembly of Parties.
Join us for two back-to-back trainings this September to learn about the ingredients of a sound anti-corruption strategy in the public procurement process and acquire tools to prevent and mitigate corruption risks in infrastructure projects. Applications are now open, closing on 30 June.
It is in dismay and with deep grief that we inform you today about the death of Barry O’Keefe, a good friend and long-standing supporter of IACA. The former Australian judge of the New South Wales Supreme Court and commissioner of the Australian Independent Commission against Corruption (ICAC) from 1994 to 1999 has died aged 80.
On 23 April, H.E. Paul Robert Tiendrebeogo, Permanent Representative of Burkina Faso to the International Organizations in Vienna, presented his credentials to Martin Kreutner, Dean of IACA and Executive Secretary to the Assembly of Parties.