- Tailor-made training EAEU (EAEU 2017)
2 Oct 2017 - 4 Oct 2017
- Alumni Reunion (2017)
6 Jul 2017 - 7 Jul 2017
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance (IMACC 2017)
1 Oct 2017 - 30 Sep 2019
- "Best Of" Seminar 2017 (Drago Kos)
4 Jul 2017 - 5 Jul 2017
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training (PACT 2017)
17 Jul 2017 - 18 Aug 2017
- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance 2017 (LocGov2017)
10 Jul 2017 - 14 Jul 2017
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2017)
1 Oct 2017 - 9 Dec 2019
On 11 April, IACA welcomed Mr. Max Stadler, Parliamentary State Secretary to the German Federal Ministry of Justice. The meeting was a follow up of the Parliamentary information meeting by IACA representatives, which occurred in Berlin, Germany on 6 March.
On 27 March, IACA and the Republic of Korea’s Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission (ACRC) entered into a Memorandum of Understanding for the purpose of fostering cooperation in the prevention of and fight against corruption.
A delegation from the Austrian Ministry of Science and Research, led by H.E. Minister Karlheinz Töchterle, paid the Academy a visit on 27 March. The role education and research can play in providing tools and fostering preventive measures to curb corruption were the focal points of discussion.