- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
09 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2018 (IACSA 2018)
29 Jun 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
The total number of Parties to the Agreement for the Establishment of the International Anti-Corruption Academy as an International Organization reached a staggering 54 today, with Armenia’s deposit of its instrument of accession.
Applications for the fourth annual International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy opened today. The interdisciplinary programme, bridging academic expertise and practitioners’ experience, will take place between 3 and 12 July at the IACA campus. Every year, the summer academy brings together around 70 participants from all over the world, looking to consolidate their experience and enlarge their competences to better counter corruption.
On 14 January 2014, H.E. Bassam Sabbagh, the Ambassador and Permanent Representative of the Syrian Arab Republic to the International Organizations in Vienna, presented his credentials to Martin Kreutner, Dean and Executive Secretary of IACA.
On 14 January 2014, H.E. Adelakun Abel Ayoko, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of Nigeria to the International Organizations in Vienna, presented his credentials to Martin Kreutner, Dean and Executive Secretary of IACA.