- Tailor-made training EAEU (EAEU 2017)
2 Oct 2017 - 4 Oct 2017
- Alumni Reunion (2017)
6 Jul 2017 - 7 Jul 2017
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance (IMACC 2017)
1 Oct 2017 - 30 Sep 2019
- "Best Of" Seminar 2017 (Drago Kos)
4 Jul 2017 - 5 Jul 2017
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training (PACT 2017)
17 Jul 2017 - 18 Aug 2017
- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance 2017 (LocGov2017)
10 Jul 2017 - 14 Jul 2017
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2017)
1 Oct 2017 - 9 Dec 2019
The 8th of March marks IACA’s first anniversary. It was at this time last year that the Academy became an international organization, entering the international arena as a new global player in the fight against corruption.
On 6 March IACA hosted an information event for German Parliament Members in Berlin. The purpose of the gathering was to provide general information on IACA, its mission and mandate, institutional framework and way forward.
On 28 February, IACA received a Libyan delegation, including the new Under-Secretary of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Mr. Mohamed Emhemed Abdul-Aziz, and the Permanent Representative to the International Organizations in Vienna, Mr. Ahmed M.A. Menesi, for an informal meeting.