- "Best Of" Seminar 2017 (Drago Kos)
4 Jul 2017 - 5 Jul 2017
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training (PACT 2017)
17 Jul 2017 - 18 Aug 2017
- Training for Albanian Authorities and OSCE Albania (OSCE-ALB)
21 Mar 2017 - 22 Mar 2017
- Anti-Corruption Tailor-Made Training for Vigilance Officers (CVC 2017)
20 Mar 2017 - 31 Mar 2017
- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance 2017 (LocGov2017)
10 Jul 2017 - 14 Jul 2017
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2017 (IACSA 2017)
30 Jun 2017 - 7 Jul 2017
- Office of Auditor General Thailand 2017 (OAG 2017)
23 Mar 2017 - 28 Mar 2017
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2017)
1 Oct 2017 - 9 Dec 2019
This year’s International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy (IACSA), with the theme “Practice Meets Science”, will convene from 30 June until 9 July at IACA’s facility.
On 8 February 2011, Mr. Martin Kreutner, Chair of the IACA International Steering Committee and Mr. Jeffry S. Waldron, Acting Director-General of the International Development Law Organization (IDLO) signed a Memorandum of Understanding
Between 2 and 4 February the United Nations of Drugs and Crime (UNODC) and IACA organized a seminar for 33 civil society organization (CSO) representatives on the review mechanism of the United Nations Convention against Corruption (UNCAC).
With the year 2010 coming to an end, IACA is honoured to welcome Greece, the Republic of Korea, the Russian Federation and Nigeria as the Academy’s four newest Founding Members to the IACA Agreement.
The Austrian Ministry of Foreign Affairs as Depositary provided a venue for six new signing ceremonies just before Christmas as Brazil, Israel, Moldova, Mozambique, Slovakia, and Turkey became Signatories to the IACA Agreement. Now that the number of Founding Members is 49, IACA is optimistic that the 50 member landmark will be reached shortly.