- "Best Of" Seminar 2017 (Drago Kos)
4 Jul 2017 - 5 Jul 2017
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training (PACT 2017)
17 Jul 2017 - 18 Aug 2017
- Training for Albanian Authorities and OSCE Albania (OSCE-ALB)
21 Mar 2017 - 22 Mar 2017
- Anti-Corruption Tailor-Made Training for Vigilance Officers (CVC 2017)
20 Mar 2017 - 31 Mar 2017
- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance 2017 (LocGov2017)
10 Jul 2017 - 14 Jul 2017
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2017 (IACSA 2017)
30 Jun 2017 - 7 Jul 2017
- Office of Auditor General Thailand 2017 (OAG 2017)
23 Mar 2017 - 28 Mar 2017
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2017)
1 Oct 2017 - 9 Dec 2019
The inauguration of the International Anti-Corruption Academy (IACA) at the Conference, "From Vision to Reality: A New and Holistic Approach to Fighting Corruption" on 2-3 September 2010, at the Hofburg in Vienna, is proof that a vision can become a reality.
The Government of Austria in close cooperation with the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) and supported by the European Anti-Fraud Office (OLAF) have been working towards the establishment of IACA.
The partners of IACA have been stepping up efforts to promote the Academy and enhance networking among the major players in the anti-corruption world. Examples include the 19th session of the United Nations Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice, Vienna, Austria, on 21 May 2010;
The spring of 2010 has seen great strides in the establishment of the International Anti-Corruption Academy (IACA) as an academic institution with two of its Advisory Boards meeting for the first time.