- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
9 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2018 (IACSA 2018)
29 Jun 2018 - 6 Jul 2018
- Compliance & Collective Action Seminar 2018 (CCASeminar)
1 Mar 2018 - 2 Mar 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
1 Oct 2018 - 9 Dec 2020
Watch the MACS video
On 2 July, H.E. Luis Alfonso de Alba, the Permanent Representative of Mexico to the International Organizations in Vienna, presented his credentials to Martin Kreutner, the Dean and Executive Secretary of IACA.
IACA is pleased to announce that it - together with the UN Global Compact Initiative and other major stakeholders - will support the Basel Institute on Governance in establishing and administering...
H.E. Dubravka Šimonović, the Prermanent Representative of the Republic of Croatia to the International Organizations in Vienna, presented her credentials to Martin Kreutner, the Dean and Executive Secretary of IACA, on 11 June.
Around 100 government representatives, officials from international organizations, EU bodies, and private businesses came together for a symposium on “Public-Private Cooperation in the Fight against Corruption” on 5 June.