- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
09 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2018 (IACSA 2018)
29 Jun 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
On 9 September, the International Association of Prosecutors (IAP) and IACA entered into a Memorandum of Understanding, establishing a general framework of cooperation in the field of anti-corruption.
On 29 August, Mr. Cobus de Swardt, Managing Director of Transparency International, and Mr. Martin Kreutner, Dean and Executive Secretary of IACA, signed a Memorandum of Understanding for fortifying cooperation between the two organizations in the field of anti-corruption.
In the course of IACA’s Missions Briefing, H.E. Mr. David Gordon Stuart, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of Australia to the United Nations in Vienna, met with an IACA delegation at the Vienna International Center (V.I.C).
On 28 August, a Missions Briefing, which saw participation of 31 member and non-member states, took place at the Vienna International Center. Attendees were informed about recent developments at the Academy, including IACA’s growing constituency, the ongoing Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS), and the successful realization of