- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
09 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2018 (IACSA 2018)
29 Jun 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
On 23 August, a delegation from Mongolia, consisting of the Commissioner General and Director of the Mongolian Independent Authority against Corruption, Mr. Ganbold Navaansuren, and the Ambassador of Mongolia in Austria, H.E. Mr. Batjargal Gunaajav, paid a visit to the Academy.
On 19 August, an IACA delegation headed by the Academy’s Dean and Executive Secretary of the organization’s Assembly of Parties, Mr. Martin Kreutner, met with the Austrian Minister of the Interior, H.E. Ms. Johanna Mikl-Leitner.
On Tuesday night, MACS participants defeated IACA staff 3:1 in a friendly football game on the home grounds of the Laxenburg Football Club. Former GRECO Chairman Drago Kos, also a (former) professional referee, mediated the game. Despite very high temperatures, all players showed great enthusiasm and gave their very best on the field.