- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Compliance Technology Seminar (CT 2018)
20 Sep 2018 - 21 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
In the course of IACA’s Missions Briefing, H.E. Mr. David Gordon Stuart, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of Australia to the United Nations in Vienna, met with an IACA delegation at the Vienna International Center (V.I.C).
On 28 August, a Missions Briefing, which saw participation of 31 member and non-member states, took place at the Vienna International Center. Attendees were informed about recent developments at the Academy, including IACA’s growing constituency, the ongoing Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS), and the successful realization of
On 27 August, IACA welcomed a delegation from Kuwait, headed by Mr. AbdulRahman N. Al-Nemash, Chairman of the Kuwaiti Anti-Corruption Authority. Following a warm welcome, the Dean and Executive Secretary of IACA, Mr. Martin Kreutner, gave a brief presentation on the Academy’s structure, goals and achievements to the visiting delegation.
On 23 August, a delegation from Mongolia, consisting of the Commissioner General and Director of the Mongolian Independent Authority against Corruption, Mr. Ganbold Navaansuren, and the Ambassador of Mongolia in Austria, H.E. Mr. Batjargal Gunaajav, paid a visit to the Academy.