- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
9 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2018 (IACSA 2018)
29 Jun 2018 - 6 Jul 2018
- Compliance & Collective Action Seminar 2018 (CCASeminar)
1 Mar 2018 - 2 Mar 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
1 Oct 2018 - 9 Dec 2020
Watch the MACS video
The Board of Governors came together for its first meeting in the afternoon of 30 November, following the successful conclusion of the first session of IACA’s Assembly of Parties. The Board appointed Martin Kreutner, former Chair and Executive Secretary of IACA, as Dean for a four-year term.
On 9 November, the Academy and one of its initiating partners, the United Nations Office and Drugs and Crime (UNODC), acting on behalf of the United Nations, further strengthened their relationship through a new cooperation agreement.