- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Compliance Technology Seminar (CT 2018)
20 Sep 2018 - 21 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
From 7 to 8 July, Martin Kreutner, IACA’s Dean, upon invitation by the Ministries of Justice and Foreign Affairs, paid a working visit to Israel in order to explore cooperation possibilities with various institutions and enhance multi-stakeholder involvement.
Transparency in Public Administration was the topic of last night’s panel discussion, organized by the LexisNexis Compliance Network and IACA. Around 80 representatives from the Compliance Praxis network and the 70 IACSA participants came together to discuss developments,
4 July marked the official opening of the International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy (IACSA), as 70 participants from close to 50 countries arrived at the IACA campus to take part in the ten-day programme. Last night participants and lecturers alike gathered in the gardens for an opening event, followed by a panel discussion on transparency in public administration.
On 2 July, H.E. Luis Alfonso de Alba, the Permanent Representative of Mexico to the International Organizations in Vienna, presented his credentials to Martin Kreutner, the Dean and Executive Secretary of IACA.