- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Compliance Technology Seminar (CT 2018)
20 Sep 2018 - 21 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
From 21 to 24 May, the second round of Expert Group Meetings, part of UNODC’s, "The 6 Ps: Public-Private Partnership for Probity in Public Procurement", and “Legal Incentives for Corporate Integrity and Cooperation” projects, took place at IACA.
On 5 June, the Minister of Justice of Luxembourg, H.E. Octavie Modert, Luxembourg’s Chamber of Commerce, the Enterprise Europe Network, and IACA are organizing a symposium on “Public-Private Cooperation in the Fight against Corruption”, in the margins of the June EU Justice and Home Affairs Council.
The 31st annual Cambridge Symposium on Economic Crime will take place at Jesus College within the University of Cambridge from 1 to 8 September. This year the programme will focus on public private collaboration in addressing the prevention and control of economically motivated crime and abuse, including corruption in particular.
From 15 to 18 May, IACA’s Dean, Martin Kreutner, took part in the third St. Petersburg International Legal Forum, “Competition and Cooperation between Legal Systems: the Role of Law in Ensuring the Development of Society, the State, and the Economy”.