- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
09 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2018 (IACSA 2018)
29 Jun 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Compliance Technology Seminar (CT 2018)
20 Sep 2018 - 21 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
The 2018 edition of the renowned IACA Summer Academy is now open for applications from anti-corruption and compliance professionals around the world. The programme will take place from 29 June to 6 July 2018 at IACA’s campus in Laxenburg, Austria.
IACA again highlighted the vital importance of effective international cooperation in fighting corruption at a conference in Astana, Kazakhstan last Friday. The one-day event on “Modern Anti-corruption Standards and International Cooperation Development” was organized by the Agency for Civil Service Affairs and Anti-Corruption of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
On 12 December H.E. Mr. Ibrahim Assaf, Ambassador, Permanent Representative of the Lebanese Republic to the International Organizations in Vienna, presented his credentials to Mr. Martin Kreutner, Dean and Executive Secretary of IACA.
On 9 December, International Anti-Corruption Day, IACA also celebrated the start of its third Regional Summer Academy training programme, this time for the Middle East. Fifty-five anti-corruption and compliance practitioners from 14 countries and jurisdictions in the region have gathered in Kuwait to participate in the session, which is organized by IACA in cooperation with the Kuwait Anti-Corruption Authority (NAZAHA).