- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Compliance Technology Seminar (CT 2018)
20 Sep 2018 - 21 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
On 3 April, Mr. Damba Dorligjav, Prosecutor General of Mongolia, Mr. Ganzorig Gombosuren, Assistant Prosecutor General, and Mr. Ts. Ganbold, General Prosecutor of Ulaanbaatar, along with Ambassador Gunaajav Batjargal and Tsengeg Mijiddorj from...
From 26 to 28 March 2013, over fifty experts from the National Anti-Corruption Commission of Thailand (NACC) participated in a tailor-made training on the issue of Anti-Corruption and Governance, which took place on the Academy’s campus in Laxenburg.
On 25 March, Afghanistan acceded to the Agreement for the Establishment of IACA as an International Organization. On this occasion, H.E. Ayoob M. Erfani, the Ambassador of Afghanistan to Austria and the International Organizations in Vienna visited IACA to present his credentials.