- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Compliance Technology Seminar (CT 2018)
20 Sep 2018 - 21 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
On 4 and 5 March, IACA co-sponsored Interpol’s two-day workshop, “Tackling Match-Fixing and Corruption in Football”. The event was supported by the Austrian Ministry of Interior, the Austrian Football Association (ÖFB) and the Association for Protecting Integrity in Sports.
A gathering of renowned professors, scientists, and practitioners provided an interesting evening in the Palais Kaunitz-Wittgenstein, the home of the International Anti-Corruption Academy (IACA) in Laxenburg, on 22 February.
Over thirty practitioners are currently gathering in Laxenburg to participate in the first ever “Master in Anti-Corruption Studies” programme offered by IACA. In the course of the first on-site module, a panel discussion under the theme “Illegal vs. Illegitimate – Criminal Law at its Limits” will take place at the Academy on 22 February.
IACA will host INTERPOL’s regional workshop on match-fixing and corruption in football, on 4 and 5 March. For two days, experts, law enforcement personnel, regulators and associations responsible for ethical standards will discuss the most challenging issue of the day - building integrity in sports.