- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
09 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2018 (IACSA 2018)
29 Jun 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of Tina Søreide)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Tailor-Made Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
The Academy welcomed its newest member on 16 May. Bosnia and Herzegovina became the 60th constituent or 57th state to join the Agreement for the Establishment of the International Anti-Corruption Academy as an International Organization.
On 24 April, IACA received a distinguished delegation from the People´s Republic of China´s Ministry of Supervision, Academy of Supervision and Permanent Mission to the International Organizations in Vienna.
On 16 and 17 April, the Academy offered an exclusive seminar on the UK Bribery Act, a contemporary piece of the UK’s criminal law legislation relating to bribery. In force since July 2011, the act affects all companies and individuals doing business in or with the country.
On 12 April, IACA welcomed undergraduate and post-graduate law students from the University of Thrace, Greece. The students were given a presentation on the Academy, followed by a general discussion about corruption, where topics such as the financial crisis’ impact on corruption and the importance of society's involvement in the fight against corruption where raised.