- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
09 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2018 (IACSA 2018)
29 Jun 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
On 24 April, IACA received a distinguished delegation from the People´s Republic of China´s Ministry of Supervision, Academy of Supervision and Permanent Mission to the International Organizations in Vienna.
On 16 and 17 April, the Academy offered an exclusive seminar on the UK Bribery Act, a contemporary piece of the UK’s criminal law legislation relating to bribery. In force since July 2011, the act affects all companies and individuals doing business in or with the country.
On 12 April, IACA welcomed undergraduate and post-graduate law students from the University of Thrace, Greece. The students were given a presentation on the Academy, followed by a general discussion about corruption, where topics such as the financial crisis’ impact on corruption and the importance of society's involvement in the fight against corruption where raised.
On 11 April, IACA welcomed Mr. Max Stadler, Parliamentary State Secretary to the German Federal Ministry of Justice. The meeting was a follow up of the Parliamentary information meeting by IACA representatives, which occurred in Berlin, Germany on 6 March.