- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
09 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2018 (IACSA 2018)
29 Jun 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of Tina Søreide)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Tailor-Made Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
On 23 January, an IACA delegation led by Martin Kreutner, International Transition Team Chair and Executive Secretary to the Provisional Commission, met with Waldemar Pawlak, Polish Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of the Economy. Deputy Prime Minister Pawlak commended the Academy’s work and disclosed that Poland is eager to strengthen ties with IACA.
The 9th of December marks the International Anti-Corruption Day, annually observed since 2003. Despite growing intolerance, corruption continues to plague our world, our societies, and ultimately all of us.