- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
9 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2018 (IACSA 2018)
29 Jun 2018 - 6 Jul 2018
- Compliance & Collective Action Seminar 2018 (CCASeminar)
1 Mar 2018 - 2 Mar 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
1 Oct 2018 - 9 Dec 2020
Watch the MACS video
This year’s International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy (IACSA), with the theme “Practice Meets Science”, will convene from 30 June until 9 July at IACA’s facility.
On 8 February 2011, Mr. Martin Kreutner, Chair of the IACA International Steering Committee and Mr. Jeffry S. Waldron, Acting Director-General of the International Development Law Organization (IDLO) signed a Memorandum of Understanding
Between 2 and 4 February the United Nations of Drugs and Crime (UNODC) and IACA organized a seminar for 33 civil society organization (CSO) representatives on the review mechanism of the United Nations Convention against Corruption (UNCAC).
With the year 2010 coming to an end, IACA is honoured to welcome Greece, the Republic of Korea, the Russian Federation and Nigeria as the Academy’s four newest Founding Members to the IACA Agreement.