- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
09 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2018 (IACSA 2018)
29 Jun 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Compliance Technology Seminar (CT 2018)
20 Sep 2018 - 21 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
From 22 to 25 November, IACA will host the Annual Professional Conference and General Assembly of the European Partners Against Corruption (EPAC/EACN) network. Initiated in 2001 and established in 2004, EPAC is an independent, informal network which brings together more than 60 police oversight bodies and anti-corruption authorities from Council of Europe and EU Member States.
On 11 October, Austrian Chancellor Werner Faymann welcomed Martin Kreutner, Chair of the IACA International Transition Team to the Republic´s Federal Chancellery in Vienna.
On 10 October, the Academy concluded the Headquarters Agreement with the Republic of Austria, regarding its seat in the country. The agreement represents the legal framework for the Academy´s operation as an international organization in the host country.
Between 20 and 24 September, IACA organizationally co-sponsored the European Anti-Corruption Training (EACT), established by the Austrian Federal Bureau of Anti-Corruption (BAK) and its Slovak and Slovene project partners.
On 22 September, H.E. Diana Wallis, Vice-President of the European Parliament, paid an official visit to IACA. The Academy´s delegation and Vice-President Wallis elaborated on IACA´s mission and potential role as an assistance provider in increasing the transparency of European institutions.