- Tailor-made training EAEU (EAEU 2017)
2 Oct 2017 - 4 Oct 2017
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance (IMACC 2017)
1 Oct 2017 - 30 Sep 2019
- "Best Of" Seminar 2017 (Drago Kos)
4 Jul 2017 - 5 Jul 2017
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training (PACT 2017)
17 Jul 2017 - 18 Aug 2017
- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance 2017 (LocGov2017)
10 Jul 2017 - 14 Jul 2017
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2017 (IACSA 2017)
30 Jun 2017 - 7 Jul 2017
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2017)
1 Oct 2017 - 9 Dec 2019
IACA is proud to host the 17th Conference of International Investigators (CII) in October this year. Internal investigators and representatives from international organizations such as the United Nations, the European Union, the World Bank, the World Health Organization, the European Investment Bank, and the African Development Bank will convene at the Academy’s campus in Laxenburg to exchange ideas on pertinent integrity and corruption issues in the context of their work.
Students from the 2015-2017 Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS) programme are back on campus at IACA from 25 July to 5 August for the in-class part of Module IV, “Anti-Corruption, Law, and International Initiatives”. They come from a total of 17 countries, including Afghanistan, China, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Australia, Denmark, and Sierra Leone to name a few.
IACA is delighted to serve as an official partner of the European Forum Alpbach 2016 - New Enlightenment. Within the framework of their Political and Legal Symposium, the Academy is hosting a breakout session themed “Human Rights - Migration - Corruption: A Reality Check”.