- Anti-Corruption in Local Governance (LocGov2018)
09 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training 2018 (PACT 2018)
16 Jul 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
- International Anti-Corruption Summer Academy 2018 (IACSA 2018)
29 Jun 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS 2018)
01 Oct 2018 - 09 Dec 2020
- Alumni Reunion (2018)
05 Jul 2018 - 06 Jul 2018
- International Master in Anti-Corruption Compliance and Collective Action (IMACC 2019)
02 Jan 2019 - 20 Dec 2021
- "Best Of" Seminar with Tina Søreide (Best Of)
03 Jul 2018 - 04 Jul 2018
- Training for Representatives of Eurasian Economic Union Member States (EAEU 2018)
24 Sep 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Compliance Technology Seminar (CT 2018)
20 Sep 2018 - 21 Sep 2018
- Regional Summer Academy – Eastern and South-eastern Asia (RSA-ESEA)
09 Sep 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
Watch the MACS video
IACA has the pleasure to announce that the Czech Republic, Croatia, Burkina Faso and Australia are the newest countries to sign the Agreement for the Establishment of IACA as an International Organization, making a total of 43 Founding Members thus far.
The Siemens Integrity Initiative announced a contribution of 2 million USD for two specific IACA activities over a period of five years. The funds are dedicated to support the Academy’s International Anti-Corruption Summer School and to grant scholarships to students and participants from least developed countries (LDCs) and emerging markets. The Academy welcomes Siemens as a further crucial partner and looks forward to strengthening cooperation with the private sector.
The International Anti-Corruption Academy (IACA) has the honour of welcoming the International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) as the 37th Signatory to the Agreement for the Establishment of the International Anti-Corruption Academy as an International Organization.
On 27 September 2010, Mr. Kreutner, Head of the IACA Transition Team, had the honour of welcoming Lord Chancellor and Secretary of State for Justice of the United Kingdom, H.E. Mr. Kenneth Clarke QC MP, to the premises of the International Anti-Corruption Academy (IACA) in Laxenburg.