We welcome submissions from alumni year-round. Faculty members, speakers, and researchers associated with IACA are also invited to contribute to the magazine.
What kinds of articles we are looking for:
- Articles dealing with current issues or global trends in anti-corruption or a related field
- Articles on challenges in alumni's sectors of work
- Articles featuring personal achievements or projects alumni have been involved in
- Literary reviews
- Photo essays
Have you read any inspiring books, novels, or articles recently which you would recommend to others? Tell us about them and we will be happy to create a vacation reading list for your fellow graduates.
- Articles should be between 600 and 1,600 words in length. Those wishing to write longer pieces are recommend to contact the editors at email@example.com beforehand.
- Articles must be written in the English language.
- Articles must be written in a personal capacity.
- Content must be properly referenced.
As IACA is an impartial international organization, articles of a prejudiced or nationally/politically biased character cannot be accepted.
How to Submit
To submit, send your article in the form of a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include a short biography about yourself (120 words max.) as well as a portrait photo.
IACA reserves the right to select submissions. Edited articles will be sent to authors for a final review except in the case of standard spelling/grammar editing changes. We accept simultaneous submissions, provided you let us know immediately in case it is being published elsewhere.