IACA is again offering up to three alumni an exciting opportunity to get a first-hand insight into its master's programmes by taking an Open Module of the Master in Anti-Corruption Studies (MACS).
The following module of the MACS programme is open for applications to IACA alumni:
- Module 5 focuses on Corruption, Compliance and the Private Sector. The module includes Corruption in the Corporate Sector and Good Corporate Governance, Economics of Corporate Criminal Liability for Corruption Offences and Settlement Processes, and Compliance and Internal Investigations. The module starts on 10 September 2018 with a pre-module (distance learning) phase and ends on 2 December 2018. Classes at the IACA campus will take place from 15 to 26 October 2018.
- Application deadline: 13 August 2018
All classes will be held at IACA’s campus in Laxenburg. Alumni participants, like the regular MACS students, will have to satisfy all academic requirements of the module, including pre- and post-module written assignments and attending all classes. Modules carry 14 ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System) credits each.
The Open Module fee is based on the overall MACS programme fee and amounts to 3,602.50 EUR. IACA alumni are entitled to a 15% discount on the Open Module fee. The fee paid by alumni participants can subsequently count towards the overall fee for the MACS, should they be accepted to the programme in the future. Please kindly note that no scholarships are available for the Open Module.
Applications for the Open Module are welcome from candidates who satisfy the following requirements:
- An undergraduate degree, equivalent to a bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of three years of relevant work experience in areas related to anti-corruption and compliance, including law, governance, business and management, audit, journalism, academia, development, international organizations, etc.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
Acceptance decisions will be based on the candidates’ professional and academic background and their interest in the programme.
To apply, send your resume/CV, a brief note outlining your interest in taking an Open Module, and copies of your university diplomas and transcripts to email@example.com.
Questions by phone (+43 2236 710 718 101) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) are welcome anytime!